Engineer in Research-Lead
- Bachelor of Science Computer Engineering, University of Michigan
- Master of Science Computer Engineering, University of Michigan
- ABEL programming
- CCD imaging electronic design
- Web programming
- VHDL FPGA logic design
- Digital circuit design
- electrical engineer
- Ada programming
- VHDL gate array design
- Data analysis programming
- Calibration test setups
- Assembly language programming
- C/C++ programming
- TCP/IP network programming
- Real time programming
- Developed microcontroller-based control electronics and non-volatile mass storage electronics for Antarctic Magnetometer instrument.
- Developed embedded control electronics, including rad-hard 8051-based flight computer, utilizing Actel FPGAs and VHDL for TIMED-TIDI.
- Designed, implemented and tested teh control and analog processing electronics for the CCD-based imaging system for TIMED-TIDI.
- Developed ground support equipment (including development of custom hardware and real-time software for spacecraft simultors) for CEMS, Cassini GCMS and INMS, Plantet-B NMS and TPA, CONTOUR NGIMS, and JPL MUSES-CN asteroid rover.
- Modified and enhanced real-time software rumming on VME single-board-computer using Ready Systems VRTX RTOS.
- Developed data acquisition and display software using X-Windows/Motif and C++/MFC
- Designed and developed Oracle based database back-end for instrument data storage for NGIMS project.
- Ported INMS flight software to new Ada compiler and made modifications and performance enhancements to real-time software.
Specializations and Research Interests
Honors, Awards and Accomplishments
Charge-Coupled Devices, Cameras and Applications coursework
University of California - Los Angeles