Engineer in Research Lead
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Mathematics
Eastern Michigan University
Real-time programming; real-time operating systems; C, C#, and C++ assembly languages; software design, coding and testing; autonomous data acquisition and communications systems; .NET, Perl, Python, Matlab, Linus, Qt, PHP assembly languages.
- TCP/IP network programming
- C/C++ programming
- Assembly language programming
- Data analysis programming
- System level integration/test
- System design
- Systems engineering
- Flight Instruments
- Total Ozone Mapping Spectrometer satellite instrument (Flight software engineer)
- TIMED Doppler Interferometer satellite instrument (Flight software engineer)
- CONTOUR Neutral Gas and Ion Mass Spectrometer spacecraft instrument (Flight software engineer)
- Lightweight Rainfall Radiometer (Computer system engineer, flight software engineer)
- ProSEDS Endmass (Computer system engineer, flight software engineer)
- GeoSTAR Demonstrator synthetic aperture microwave radiometer (Software system engineer, flight software engineer, ground support equipment software engineer)
- Non-Flight Instruments
- Antarctic Autonomous Magnetometer Systems (Project manager, system engineer)
- Greenland Autonomous Magnetometer Systems (Project manager, system engineer)
- Airborne Multichannel Chemiluminescence Instrument (Project manager, system engineer)
- Pre-Flight Technology
- Mars Science Lab Rover Simulator (Systems and software engineer)
- Musko, S.B., C.R. Clauer, and V.O. Papitashvili. 1995. "A Study of Very-High-Latitude Geomagnetic Phenomena Using Autonomous Remote Magtnetomer Data-Acquisition Systems" Antarctic Journal of the U.S., 30 (5), 361-363.
- Papitashvili, V.O., C.R. Clauer, S.B. Musko, B.A. Belov, O.A. Troshichev, and M.G. Gudkov. 1996. "Low-Magniture, Long-Period Magnetic Pulsations Observed Deep in the Southern Polar Cap" Antarctic Journal of the U.S., 31(2), 255-257.
- Ruf,C., C. Principe, T. Dod, B. Gosselin, B. Monosmith, S. Musko, S. Rogacki, A. Stewart, Z. Zhang, "Lightweight Rainfall Radiometer STAR Aircraft Sensor" Proc. of the 2002 IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, Toronto, CA, 24-28 June 2002, II: 850-852, IEEE Cat. #02CH37380, 2002.
- Ruf,C., C. Principe, T. Dod, B. Gosselin, B. Monosmith, S. Musko, S. Rogacki, A. Stewart, Z. Zhang, "Lightweight Rainfall Radiometer STAR Aircraft Sensor" Proc. of NASA Earth Science Technology Conference, Pasadena, CA, 11-13 June 2002.
- Tanner, A.B., W.J. Wilson, P.P. Kangaslahti, B.H. Lambrigsten, S.J. Dinardo, J.R. Piepmeier, C.S. Ruf, S. Rogacki, S.M. Gross and S.B. Musko, "Prototype Development of a Geostationary Synthetic Thinned Aperture Radiometer, GeoSTAR", Proc. of NASA Earth Science Technology Conference, Palo Alto, CA, 22-24 June 2004.