Marie L Cooper
Programmer, Analyst, Sr. Mission Operations Engineer
Bachelor of Arts in Physics
University of Michigan, 1991
Master of Science Atmospheric and Space Sciences
University of Michigan, 1994
- Real time programming
- C/C++ programming
- Data analysis programming
- System level integration/test
- Operations management
- Fortran Programming
- Web programming
- Systems engineering
- Niciejewski, R., Skinner, W., Cooper, M., Marshall, A., Meier, R.R., Stevens, M.H., Ortland, D., Wu, Q., "Verification of large-scale rapid transport in the lower thermosphere: Tracking the exhaust plume of STS-107 from launch to the Antarctic", 2011, Journal of Geophysical Research, Vol. 116, Issue A5, A05302.
- W. R. Skinner , R. J. Niciejewski, M. L. Cooper, A. R. Marshall, "Intra-Annual Variability of the Mesosphere Wind Field as Observed by TIDI", Fall AGU, 2007
- R. J. Niciejewski , Q. Wu, W. R. Skinner, D. A. Gell, M. L. Cooper, A. R. Marshall, T. L. Killeen, S. Solomon, D. Ortland, "TIMED Doppler Interferometer on the Thermosphere Ionosphere Mesosphere Energetics and Dynamics satellite: Data product overview", Journal of Geophysical Research, vol. 111, A11S90, doi:10.1029/2005JA011513, 2006
- W. R. Skinner , R. J. Niciejewski, T. L. Killeen, S. C. Solomon, D. Gablehouse, Q. Wu, D. Ortland, D. A. Gell, A. R. Marshall, E. Wolfe, Jr., M. L. Cooper, J. F. Kafkalidis, "Operational performance of the TIMED Doppler Interferometer (TIDI)", Proceedings of SPIE: Optical Spectroscopic Techniques and Instrumentation for Atmospheric and Space Research V, vol. 5157, p. 47-57, 2003
- V. O. Papitashvili, C. R. Clauer, M. L. Cooper, B. A. Belov, and A. E. Levitin, "Space weather forecast from WIND spacecraft data and IZMEM electric potentials", The Evaluation of Space Weather Forecasts, Proceedings of a Workshop at Boulder, Colorado, June 19-20, 1996.
- M. L. Cooper, C. R. Clauer, B. A. Emery, A. D. Richmond, and J. D. Winningham, "A storm time assimilative mapping of ionospheric electrodynamics analysis for the severe geomagnetic storm of November 8-9, 1991", Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR) - Space Physics, vol. 100, no. A10, 19, 329-19, 342, October 1995.